What Is Search Advertising?
Search advertising is a method of placing your online advertisements on webpages that will show results in the search engines.
Why Do I Need It For My Business?
- Helps your own search results
- Boost your brand and recognition
- Integrates well with SEO
Now, these are the 7 Ways to Dominate Search Advertising when it comes to your business, big or small.
1. Video Ads. Video ads are certainly nothing new in the advertising and marketing world, however, I think it’s starting to get further than it ever has before. YouTube is the home to millions of ads and is one of the most popular places to have your video ads placed. Users are becoming more accepting of video ads than they have in recent years so now is the time to dominate.
2. Mobile. Last year was one of the biggest years in the mobile industry and 2016 is looking to be even bigger. The ad market for mobile is getting huge, Verizon even started a thing where you can choose to watch ads, and if you do, you get to watch the video you want without taking data away from you.
3. Virtual Reality. It’s a fact, plain and simple, that in the next year virtual reality devices are going to be the next big thing on the market. This could open up a whole new world of advertising.
4. Wearable Devices. Wearable devices are another thing that is gaining traction and may open more doors for advertising. Wearable devices include things such as the Apple or Samsung watches.
5. Reviews. Reviews are one of the biggest forms of advertisement. You send your product, free of charge to a reviewer and they give you honest reviews. Many sellers on Amazon follow this model.
6. Content. Everyone is adding their original content to the web. Forbes predicted that location-based content would dominate the market.
7. More Competitive. This year, I picture that the competition will be higher than ever before. Companies laying claims to their PPC advertising and trying to rank high in the search results.
If you have anymore questions, please contact us.