Internet Marketing Budget
When it comes to marketing your small business online, it might seem like a daunting task, but here are five reasons why you need a dedicated internet marketing budget for 2016.
1. Exposure. One of the quickest ways to gain exposure and increase your customer base is through online marketing. 75% of small business owners believe that internet marketing is a very effective way of attracting new customers. This reason is due to the fact that most consumers today are more comfortable with researching a product or business online before making any purchases. Online marketing makes it possible for your business to connect to the many customers who are outside of your physical reach.
2. Networking. With social platforms such as Facebook, Linked-in, and Google+, it is a lot easier today to network with other small businesses leaders than it was in the past. Placing your business in the social arena with others who share your passion allows business connections which can potentially benefit all involved.
3. Feedback. The best way to succeed in any business is to meet the needs of your customers. Through services such as email marketing and customer reviews, small businesses are able to quickly see what it will take to continue satisfying their customer base. 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people. When customers are able to rate the services or products they receive from a business, they are more likely to make both purchases and referrals in the future.
4. Referrals. 82% of small business owners have said their main source of new business is referrals. Just as word of mouth tends to influence movie-goers to go and see the newest blockbuster hit, referrals influence new customers to give your small business a chance. With social media being the number one way that most people communicate today, your business will soar to new heights with just a few good referrals.
5. Cost Effective. It is now easier than ever to get your business noticed by a larger amount of consumers with a lower financial investment. By utilizing social mediums such as blogs, search forums, Google maps, and event videos, business owners today are able to go internationally with their businesses without paying the high price of international marketing.
Now is the time for small business owners to take full advantage of an ever-expanding customer base by marketing their businesses online.
If you, or anyone you know, would like more information on how to get started, please contact us. Thanks.