You can use new technology to optimize your business’ pay-per-click campaigns. Pay per click search engine marketing puts your website within reach of anyone who uses the search engines you register with. When you enter this brave new marketing world, you are paying for an actual result, a click. With PPC, you do not pay if nobody sees your advertisement. You also do not pay if someone sees it, but does not click. You only have to pay when someone actually clicks your ad. In the industry, people talk about buying clicks because that is just what you are doing.
PPC can be beneficial to your online marketing campaign in several ways. Below are some of the benefits:
- It is a type of advertising that anyone can do.
- It gives you a lot of control over your budget and audience.
- It demonstrates accountability with regard to where the sale occurs, how much it costs, and which keyword and advertisement trigger the sale.
- You can use it to identify a niche that is not as competitive as others.
When done correctly, PPC advertising results can be measured very accurately to give you an idea of where you can invest your marketing money. Even if you have a small advertising budget, PPC can help increase your online exposure. According to the SMB Internet Marketing Survey 2014, 37 percent of small and medium businesses had plans to spend more on Internet marketing in 2015. Some of the stats include:
- 32 percent say internet marketing is highly effective at attracting customers.
- 50 percent of SMBs spend less than $300 a month on internet marketing.
For more information please contact us.